Aeromax 100, 200, and 200K Long-Range Wireless Intercoms
Looking for a wireless intercom for your business, home, ranch or worksite, Aeromax has the perfect intercom for you. Aeromax intercoms are compatible with all electronic gate systems. They are also capable of transmitting audio communication in a direct line for up to 4000ft away. The 900 MHz (1000mW) audio technology means messages will come through unhindered by surrounding structures or weather interference. We offer several Aeromax models: the Aeromax 100 – an Indoor Desktop Wireless Intercom Unit, the Aeromax 200 – an Outdoor Wireless Intercom not including a keypad and the Aeromax 200K – an Outdoor Wireless Intercom Unit that includes a stainless steel keypad.
Can I use more than one Aeromax intercom in the same location?
Yes. Multiple indoor and intercoms can be installed within an area. Each outdoor unit can be given a different “access point ID.” Also, because wireless Aeromax intercoms are built to incorporate solar panels for power, intercom units can accommodate even remote locations and are adaptable to a variety of facility layouts.
Are Aeromax intercom systems easy to use?
Aeromax systems are very user friendly. Installation is easy and Aeromax’s wireless designs come with features like:
- Status and signal LED bar graph with multiple colors for checking signal and radio performance at-a-glance
- Easy to read dashboard-style interface with visual guides during intercom installation
- Speakerphones featuring full-duplex technology and clear communication via background noise immunity
- “Request-To-Exit” (RTE) switch support
How do Aeromax intercoms stand up against harsh weather and vandalism?
Each Aeromax intercom system comes with a 2-year warranty and is also weatherproofed and equipped with these comprehensive anti-vandalism features:
- Lightning protection built in with immunity up to 20KVolts
- Encrypted secure communication link
- Laser-marked keypad graphics.
- Stainless steel outdoor enclosure for resistance against vandals
- Three programmable outputs that are dust and water proof