Max Phantom F6 | The Fastest High Performance Commercial Gate Operator
With direct drive speeds of 6 – 10 seconds to 90 degrees, the Max Phantom F6 is one of the fastest commercial swing gate operators on the market. Even better, the direct drive design means no more gate jams caused by faulty belts, pulleys, or chains. Similar to the discreet design of the Max Phantom 2000, the Phantom F6 is ideal for situations where you need a fast, low-profile gate operator without sacrificing excellent performance.
What gives the Max Phantom F6 its superior speed and power?
The Phantom F6 features a size 80, 500:1 high efficiency gearbox. This allows it to generate maximum torque while maintaining a low amperage and staying silent while in use. Additionally, the Phantom F6 has a distinct modular design that allows for customization in both layout and installation. More mechanical specifications include:
- Gate opening capacity of up to 16000lb/15ft
- Ramp-up and ramp-down gate speed control meaning smooth operation
- Selectable speed control with 6 – 10 seconds to 90 degrees
- Low-profile dimensions (22 in. W x 18.75 in. D x 15.5 in. H)
How does the Max Phantom F6 stand up to overheating and inclement weather?
A synthetic oil bath combined with high-speed ball bearings keep the Phantom F6’s dual gear reduction operating smoothly even in extreme temperatures. This continuous cycle design means overheating will never be a concern. Check out these top of the line weatherproofing measures:
- Gold zinc-coated steel, applied before a coating of electrostatic powder
- Solar-ready battery module and built-in solar regulator
- 10KAmps and 20KVolts on all inputs and outputs (44 channels) for optimal lightning protection
- Selectable battery backup functions with three modes, in the event of a power outage
What safety features does the Max Phantom F6 include?
Along with a wide variety of security options, the Phantom F6 is designed ensure safe operation for people and property alike. Features like advanced entrapment protection, gate-in-motion alarm, and UL buzzer reset, are built right in to the operator. Other safety features include:
- Obstruction sensor with 16 available sensitivity settings
- Magnetic dynamic brake system able to immediately stop the gate when obstructions are present
- Vehicle hit protection technology helps protect the gate operator from damage incurred by automobile impacts